Montgomery® Thyroplasty Implant System
A complete standardised system for treatment of unilateral vocal fold paralysis, consisting of
- a range of six implant sizes for female patients and six sizes for males - LEARN MORE
- devices for measuring medialization distance prior to implant insertion - LEARN MORE
- specially designed surgical instruments - LEARN MORE
- Complete standardized system
- Eliminates need to hand-fashion implants
- Self-retaining implant design
- No suturing is necessary
- Reduced trauma and surgery time
- Proven clinical success
The Montgomery® Thyroplasty Implant System is the result of over a decade of research and development. Designed to treat unilateral vocal cord paralysis, this revolutionary system is standardized, eliminating the time-consuming process of customizing implants at the time of surgery.
Standardization translates to consistent results. Solid clinical experience involving thousands of patients has produced outstanding voice improvement while reducing long procedures and complications associated with hand-carved implants and injection techniques.