Passy Muir's new app enables communication at a touch of a button, with user-defined voices and easy to use navigation. It is a useful tracheostomy resources for patients and clinicians. Click here to view more.
Free Clinical Materials
Download these materials by clicking the links.
|Passy-Muir Pocket Guide||Passy-Muir Resource Guide||PMV Patient Handbook|
|Quick Tips for Application||Passy-Muir Clinical Inservice Outline||Accessories and Connections Guide|
PMV Instruction Booklets:
|PMV005/007/2000/2001||PMA2000 Oxygen Adapter|
Valve / vent collections
Continuing Education - Webinar Self Study Courses
Policies and Procedures
Passy Muir Icon-Based Research Resources
Clinical Benefits of the Passy Muir® Valve
- Effects of Tracheostomy Tube on Swallowing
- Does Cuff Deflation Matter?
- Passy Muir® Valve and Swallowing Benefits
- Breathing and Swallowing Interaction
- Weaning and Decannulation
- Secretion Management
- Pediatric Use of the Passy Muir® Valve
- Sleeping with the Passy Muir® Valve