The EMST150 is the most clinically validated expiratory muscle trainer and has been proven effective in improving swallowing and cough functions of Parkinson’s patients, reducing choking and aspiration risks. Additionally, EMST training has been shown to strengthen weakened respiratory capabilities providing Parkinson’s patients with the potential of regaining similar lung strength to Non-Parkinson’s seniors. After EMST training, clinical studies indicate that Parkinson’s patients could improve their ability to swallow and cough. Additionally, patients who had experienced voice impairment improved their intonation, cadence, and pitch voice strength, improving their ability to communicate with others, contributing to an improved quality of life.
EMST150 Key Benefits for Parkinson’s Patients:
- Strengthens Expiratory Muscle Strength
- Improves, Swallowing, Cough, and Speech Strength
- Can Reduce the Significant Risk of Choking or Aspiration while Enhancing Communications Abilities
- Improved Swallow, Cough, and Speech Breathing in as Little as Four to Five Weeks of Using the EMST150
- Easy to Use, Drug-Free, No-Risk Solution to Helping Parkinson’s Patients Live Better