Cervical / Spinal Cord Injury - EMST150
Cervical / Spinal Cord Injury
The EMST150 has been proven effective in strengthening weakened respiratory muscles and increasing respiratory endurance among people who have experienced a cervical or spine injury.
After EMST training, clinical studies indicate Cervical Spine Injury patients can improve maximum expiratory pressure and other measures of ventilatory function. Furthermore, it was concluded expiratory resistance training has the potential to reduce respiratory morbidity.
Spinal cord injury is a complex medical condition. Systematic reviews are suggesting positive respiratory muscle strength training outcomes for improving expiratory breath pressure and endurance. Our EMST150 research team has worked with spinal cord injury patients with positive clinical results for those with respiratory muscle weakness. We have clinical outcomes documenting improvements in exhalatory breath pressure, cough production, and voice quality.
EMST150 Key Benefits for People Recovering from Cervical or Spine Injury
- Strengthens Expiratory Muscle Strength
- Improves Expiratory Pressure
- Improves Cough and voice quality
- Improved Breathing Capabilities in as Little as Three to Four Weeks of Using the EMST150
- Easy to Use, Drug-Free Solution to Helping Cervical/Spine Injury Patients Live Better