Festive Season Treats!
With the festive season upon us we have selected some soft and fun foods and drinks for you to enjoy with your family.
- Slowly heat milk, cream, cloves, vanilla, cinnamon
- Mix egg yolks and sugar until fluffy then whisk into milk
- Whisk egg yolks and fold into mix
- Stir in chocolate or top with nutmeg
- Palate cleanser: Blend watermelon, apple juice and ice cubes
- Mango Daiquiri: Blend mango, passionfruit, orange juice and ice cubes
- Pina Colada: Blend pineapple, coconut milk and ice cubes
- Ice Cubes: Process 1 lebanese cucumber and mint leaves, strain and add water then freeze into ice cube trays. Add to your favourite cold drink.
- Frozen Mango Macadamia Crunch - Womens Weekly
- Panna Cotta - Food to Love
- Berry Pudding - Jamie Oliver
- Christmas Trifle - Taste.com.au
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for informational purposes only. The information on this website www.mainmed.com.au should not be considered as any form of medical advice. This information should not replace any advice from your nutritionist, dietician or healthcare professional. You should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional before taking any products or following any advice that you believe may conflict with other forms of health care. Always consult your health care professional before you start, stop or change anything that has been previously prescribed. The information on this internet site is not meant to treat, diagnose, prescribe or cure any ailment.
- Rebecca Schaffler